25 april, 2006

Keith I Hardt Vær

Keith Hernandez var sidekick under lørdagens kamp mot Padres. I 2nd inning får han se denne damen



i Padres' dugout. Overrasket over å se en dame der, utalte Keith blant annet

"Who is the girl in the dugout, with the long hair?"

"What's going on here? You have got to be kidding me. Only player personnel in the dugout."

Så fikk han høre at hun var masøren til Padres:

"I won't say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout," Hernandez said.

Hernandez laughed and added: "You know I am only teasing. I love you gals out there -- always have."

He also went on to say that he thought Calabrese "was Morganna ['The Kissing Bandit'] for a minute, but she wasn't blonde."



I etterkant har det stormet aldri å lite rundt Keith og han har lagt seg ganske så flat.

"Some of what I said was inappropriate,"

"I was surprised when I saw her, and I didn't say it right. I overreacted," Hernandez said by telephone Monday. "But if she were the trainer, I'd have no problem. I didn't disparage her."

Love it.

Ingen kommentarer: